by Ula Kokalj |
February 12, 2014
Friday is coming. For some of us, just an ordinary day, but for the others Valentine's day. Day when we celebrate love. Showing our affection to our partner or just to a (best) friend.
What is the perfect gift? I don't know. I'm not a "Flower" kind of girl. I don't like things that are dying a front of me. Maybe chocolate is better. But still, it's only five minutes of pleasure.
Never ever ever buy your girl an anti-aging crème or anything that applies to cellulite or overweight. Maybe perfume if you know her favourite sense. Otherwise better not.
I admit, I'm jewellery addict. Ok, I don't expect diamonds or engagement ring. But something that screams ME.
Why jewellery? It's personal. Flowers or chocolate are safe gifts. Red rose is almost perfect choice. Well, you have some special ladies like myself who prefer other flowers and really don't like red roses.
Box of chocolate, why not? But be original.
For this Friday we, at Moesolo.com, prepare a special offer for Valentine's day.
Use discount code LOVE.
2-day shipping and free delivery in Slovenia.
by Ula Kokalj |
January 27, 2014
I admit, I'm obsessed with fashion and Fashion Police. Joan Rivers is one of the funniest people on TV and I love watching her every Saturday night when she tearing apart the worst dressed celebrities for the week.
Grammys were held last night in L.A.. Celebrities from music industry were gathering around to show off their baby bump, new boo, perfect outfit or just their soon to be rewarded talent for the "best music product" from last year.
I really don't know who won, ok Daft Punk did get lucky :D, but dresses, dresses were sick. Ok, some of them.
- Anna Faris In Fitriani, Bonnie McKee In Gustavo Cadile, Martina McBride In David Meister and Alicia Keys In Armani Privé
- Tamar Braxton In Michael Costello, Pink In Johanna Johnson, Giuliana Rancic In Alex Perry and Colbie Caillat In Ezra Santos
- Kelly Osbourne In Badgley Mischka and Madonna In Ralph Lauren Collection
- Anna Kendrick In Azzaro and Steven Tyler
- Brooklyn Haley, Kacey Musgraves In Armani Privé, Katy Perry In Valentino and Paris Hilton In Haus of Milani
SPARKLE (one of my favourites)
- Chrissy Teigen In Johanna Johnson and Ciara In Emilio Pucci
Amber Rose (Naeem Khan) & Wiz Khalifa, Miranda Lambert (Pamella Roland) & Blake Shelton. Rita Ora (Lanvin) & Calvin Harris (Giorgio Armani), Robin Thicke (Giorgio Armani) & Paula Patton, David Burtka & Neil Patrick Harris and Daft Punk
- Ryan Lewis & Macklemore, Pharell Williams (hat by Vivienne Westwood), John Legend In Gucci and Austin Mahone In Sanctuary78
- Imagine Dragons and 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto, one of the fans of Creative Recreation shoes)
THE BEST AND THE WORST
- THE BEST: Taylor Swift In Gucci Premiere
- THE WORST: Skylar Grey In Michael Costello
So, this is some of the dresses and the looks I like. Taylor is definitely Crème de la crème.
I can't wait for the Oscars where everyone select their best designers and try to show us their best looks. Some of them pull it of and others just don't :)